DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Syntium 5000 DM 5W-30 is specially formulated to provide outstanding protection for the engines equipped with exhaust gas after treatment systems running under the most extreme & demanding driving conditions. It is formulated through our extensive collaboration experience with major European car manufacturers, coupled with fully synthetic and environmentally friendly mid SAPS lubricant technology to provide optimum thermal and oxidation stability. It delivers fuel economy and yet effectively protects the exhaust gas after treatment systems of your cars.
PETRONAS Syntium 5000 DM 5W-30 is a mid SAPS engine oil that is suitable for Mercedes-Benz vehicles with both gasoline and diesel engines (equipped with exhaust gas after treatment systems) and latest high-performance cars, SUVs and light vans fitted with emission control devices such as diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters, modern electronic fuel injected and multi-valve technology engines and turbochargers or superchargers operating under most severe conditions. The oil is also compatible with the use of biofuels.
The experience gathered by PETRONAS on the F1 circuits and most important motoring events and competitions has enabled the development of PETRONAS Syntium; a range of hi-tech lubricants capable of meeting the needs of new generation engines – both on track and on the road.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent protection to exhaust gas after treatment systems for Mercedes engines.
- Superior engine deposits and wear reduction, hence delivering maximized engine responsiveness.
- Excellent thermal stability, able to protect against high temperature induced sludge and varnish for ultimate engine power and engine cleanliness.
- Fuel economy.
- Longer oil drain capability up to maximum specified by manufacturers.
- Instant start-up lubrication.