DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 DM 0W-30 is specially formulated to provide outstanding protection for the engines equipped with after treatment exhaust systems running under the most extreme & demanding driving conditions. It is formulated through our extensive collaboration experience with major European car manufacturers, coupled with fully synthetic and environmentally friendly mid SAPS lubricant technology to provide optimum thermal and oxidation stability. It delivers fuel economy and yet effectively protects the after treatment exhaust systems for your cars.
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 DM 0W-30 is a mid SAPS oil that is suitable for all types of passenger cars such as Mercedes-Benz including gasoline, diesel engines (equipped with after treatment exhaust system) and latest high performance cars, SUVs and light vans fitted with emission control devices such as diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters, fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers operating under most severe conditions. It is also suitable for vehicles running on biofuels.
The experience gathered by PETRONAS on the F1 circuits and most important motoring events and competitions has enabled the development of PETRONAS Syntium; a range of hi-tech lubricants capable of meeting the needs of new generation engines – both on track and on the road.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent protection to after treatment exhaust systems for Mercedes engines.
- Superior engine deposits and wear reduction, hence delivering maximized engine responsiveness.
- Exceptional thermal stability, able to protect against high temperature induced sludge and varnish for ultimate engine power and engine cleanliness.
- Superior fuel economy.
- Longer oil drain capability up to maximum specified by manufacturers.
- Instant start up lubrication – minimize friction and start up wear.