DESCRIPTION & APPLICATION
PETRONAS Syntium 5000 RN 5W-30 is specially formulated to meet after treatment exhaust systems requirements for both gasoline and diesel engines running under extreme and demanding driving conditions. It is formulated through our extensive collaboration experience with major car manufacturers, coupled with fully synthetic and lubricant technology meeting Renault group engines requirements to maintain the efficiency of after treatment exhaust systems and to deliver fuel economy.
PETRONAS Syntium 5000 RN 5W-30 is a low SAPS oil that is suitable for all types of passenger cars especialy for Renault group engines, where Renault RN0720 and where ACEA C4 are specified.
The experience gathered by PETRONAS on the Fl circuits and most important motoring events and competitions has enabled the development of PETRONAS Syntium; a range of hi-tech lubricants capable of meeting the needs of new generation engines — both on track and on the road.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Efficiency of after treatment exhaust systems in both diesel and gasoline engines, exceeding European standards ACEA C4
- Superior fuel economy
- Full compatibility with the requirements of Renault particulate filters
- Longer oil drain capability up to maximum specified by manufacturers
- Exceptional thermal stability, able to combat high temperature induced oxidation
- Instant start-up lubrication